The Solo Stove Grill is the ultimate set-up for smoke-free, fast grilling at any family occasion. Made of 304-grade stainless steel, the grill burns hotter, cooks faster, and is easy to clean. The entire grilling process—from heating up the stove to looking at a complete meal on your plate—only takes 30 minutes. With an overall height of 29.4 inches, the grill weighs 38.5 pounds and has a 22-inch cooking diameter. You can snag the Grill, grill stand, grill pack, short stand, tools, grill shelter, and carry case for under $600.
Is the Solo Stove Grill Worth the Money?
The Grill is well worth the investment. It saves time, fuel, and efforts, allowing you to cook in temperatures of more than 1200 degrees. The grill heats up within 10 to 15 minutes, and the entire grilling process takes 30 minutes. Lastly, the Solo Stove Grill comes with all the pieces you need to fire up a BBQ party in your backyard. If you fancy, you can purchase the tall grill stand from Solo Stove, which is not included in the standard package.
How This Smokeless Grill Works
The Grill has a double-wall design, and all one has to do is add some charcoal briquettes and light it. Solo Stove’s Signature 360° Airflow Design™ makes the entire process easy, efficient, and eco-friendly, as the convective airflow heats up the air fast with less fuel. This is the first smokeless grill that creates the perfect cooking conditions without much effort needed from you. Here is a snapshot of how quick the process truly is:
- Set up: Takes 5 minutes
- Heat up: The charcoal is ready in 10 to 15 minutes
- Eat up: Your meal should be ready in 15 minutes or less, and the same charcoal lasts up to 45 minutes
Solo Stove Bonfire Benefits
- Fast convective heating: The Grill uses charcoal briquettes as well as kiln-dried chunk wood as fuel. After setting up the stand and stove, you’ll need to remove the cooking grate and pour the entire fuel on to the charcoal grate. Once you light the grill, it only takes 10 to 15 minutes to heat up.
- Easy to clean: There are three separate components within the confines of the double-walled structure; a cooking grate, charcoal grate, and an ash pan. All these are easy to clean. The ash pan, which bears most of the brunt, is removable and can be cleaned conveniently.
- Less fuel consumption: The convective airflow design sucks the air into the grill. As the air enters the double-walls, it heats up and fires up the flame. The hot air goes through the food and uses the double-wall entry at the top to flow back down.
Solo Stove Bonfire Drawbacks
- Comes with a short stand: The stand that comes with the set-up is only 13 inches tall. This makes the cooking height 22 inches. This height is shorter than the traditional grilling height. However, a six-inch taller stand is available for additional purchase at $49.
- Weighs heavier than your traditional Weber grill: The Solo Stove Grill weighs 38.5 pounds, which is heavier than the 33.1-pound Weber charcoal grill.
- Design lacks wheels: Unlike most traditional charcoal grills, the Solo Stove Grill does not have wheels. This means you will have to pick it up to move it to another spot in your backyard. However, the included carry case makes it easy to lift and move.
What’s Included With the Solo Stove Grill
- Grill Short Stand: The stand is 13 inches tall. With its robust and sturdy design, it’s efficient for a small group to cook together. A taller stand is also available at an extra cost.
- Grill Pack: It contains the fuel, which are the charcoal briquettes that are made of vegetable starch and are 100% natural.
- Grill Tools: Includes all the necessary grilling tools such as tongs and spatulas. All made of premium grade 304 stainless steel.
- Grill Shelter: Protects the grill when not in use from weather and other elements.
- Grill Carry Case: All-covering carry cases are perfect for portability. With its sturdy handles, the grill becomes easy and comfortable to carry.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Is the Grill just a fire pit on legs?
The grill is much more than a fire pit on legs. It’s a carefully-designed, super-efficient heating device that’s built on the principles of less fuel and fast heating. Made of premium quality stainless steel, it’s easy to clean and maintain.
2. How do I set it up?
The set up is easy. It needs six bolts to set the stand up. Once the stand is upright, pour the entire charcoal that comes with the pack on the charcoal grate. Finally, light the stove. You won’t need to add any additional charcoal, and there’s no need to touch the charcoal once the heating has begun.
3. What makes Solo Stove Grill different than other charcoal grills?
The Signature 360° Airflow Design™ reuses the circulating air for the heating process. It makes the process fast and efficient, effectively consuming far less charcoal to generate the same heat more quickly. The entire cooking completes in half-an-hour. Plus, the grill can preserve the heat for up to 45 minutes, unlike other charcoal grills.
The Solo Stove Grill is the perfect option for a family cooking session. All the necessary tools and accessories are included in the price, and it comes with a lifetime warranty. Easy to set up, this grill finishes cooking in 10 to 15 minutes after it has been heated up. With its double-wall technology that makes heating efficient and removable ash-pans that makes it easy to clean, this smokeless charcoal grill has the perfect combination of efficiency, aesthetics, and cost-effectiveness.