Last night, my fiancé, Nicolle, and I were reminiscing on the days of AIM and our AIM names. I’m not proud of my name; I honestly always avoid telling people. My AIM name was legit MrBubbles513. Like what?? Were my parents concerned? I really couldn’t have done anything better for myself? My favorite color was also purple, so I’m sure that didn’t help.
Nicolle’s a Capricorn, and her AIM name was MoneyHoney654, so that’s cool. I really swung and missed and live with that being the name I have to tell people when they ask. It does amazing for my confidence. Wonderful 😂
Thank you for reading this week!
The more you say “no” to things that don’t align with you, the more space you make for what belongs to you.
Sometimes the things we wish for happen in ways we don’t want them to happen and end up looking different than we imagined, but at the end of the day, they happen in the way they’re supposed to.
This is called divine intervention.
What would happen if you chose to have faith in love instead of fear?
7 ways I went from inner chaos to inner peace and personal freedom:
1) Releasing anger and resentment
2) Letting go of toxic relationships
3) Surrendering a victim mindset
4) Seeking experiences that bring peace instead of chaos
5) Spending time alone with my heart and soul
6) Choosing to have faith in love instead of fear
7) Forgiving someone for their innocence even if they hurt me