Instant Impact: You Deserve Your Dream Reality

Jordan Tarver
|
|
May 5, 2022

Exciting news! We just finished recording the audiobook for my book, You Deserve This Sh!t: Get Unstuck, Find Your Path, and Become the Best Version of Yourself. It should be coming to an Audible near you sometime around June. I'll be sure to keep you in the loop!

If you prefer paperback books, you can purchase your copy today.

Thanks for reading this week!

Question of the Week

What do you value more in learning? (Click your answer below.)

❗️ Information
🤝 Guidance
2️⃣ Both

I'll share the results in next Thursday's newsletter. Check out the results from last week below!

Four Ideas

One - last week's results.

Last week, I asked you, "What do you desire more, success or confidence?"

72% of respondents said, "confidence" while the other 28% said, "success."

The nice thing about both success and confidence is that they go hand in hand. However, it may be different than you originally realized. Most people think becoming successful makes you confident, but it's actually the other way around. Once you become confident, it's easier to step into your power and become successful.

To boost your confidence, challenge yourself to try new things outside your comfort zone. To do this, write a list of things that interest you that you've yet to try. Then, work your way through the list day by day or month by month.

The more often you do something outside your comfort zone, the more votes you make toward your confidence, and the more confident you become, the more likely success will find its way into your life.

Two.

Practicing gratitude can shift your outlook on your life. And gratitude doesn't have to be something extravagant either. It can simply be random objects like your water bottle, pen, or coffee mug.

Sometimes finding appreciation in random objects is more powerful than the finding appreciation in something more obvious.

Three.

If there's something you want to chase, don't wait to be "ready." The best way to do something is before you're "ready." You'll learn more by getting your hands dirty than by sitting on the sideline waiting for a feeling of readiness to sweep you off your feet.

Four.

Don't talk about what you can't do, taco-bout what you can do. Words are energy and those that you speak will shape your reality. Happy Cinco de Mayo! 🌮 😉

Best,Jordan TarverText "Daily Dose" to (707) 289-7047 for free exclusive daily wisdom, inspiration, and support

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Jordan Tarver is a lead editor at Forbes, a keynote speaker, and the bestselling author of You Deserve This Sh!t.
He’s transformed over 30,000 lives through his book, amassed more than 200,000 devoted followers, and garnered over 60 million views online. Jordan is on a mission to empower people and organizations to unlock exponential growth and expansive possibilities.
CONNECT WITH JORDAN

Expand Your Mind
& Choose Change