Instant Impact: You Deserve Clarity and Direction

Jordan Tarver
|
|
May 26, 2022

Before we jump into things, I want to remind you that whatever you are currently going through, remember you have a place in this lifetime. You belong here, and you are worthy ❀️

Thanks for reading this week!

Question of the Week

Awareness check-in: How are you honestly feeling today? (Click your answer below.)

πŸ’― Great
πŸ‘ Good
😐 Meh

I'll share the results in next Thursday's newsletter. Check out the results from last week below!

Four Ideas

One - last week's results.

Last week, I asked you which was a bigger pain point for you, lack of clarity and direction or lack of motivation.

64% of respondents said, "lack of clarity and direction" while the other 36% said, "lack of motivation."

Motivation comes naturally when you have clarity and direction in your life. The best way to gain clarity and direction is through finding your purpose and passions.

Your purpose is the reason for which you do something, and your passions are the activities, hobbies, and ways you choose to spend your time to feel fulfilled. When you understand both your purpose and passions, you'll have a concrete understanding of what to follow every day.

I created free worksheets to help you find your purpose and passions. Download them below.

Free Purpose Worksheet
Free Passions Worksheet

Two.

Three mistakes that are sucking the life out of you:

  1. You don't prioritize learning about yourself
  2. You don't think finding your purpose is important
  3. You continue to let your self-limiting beliefs rule your mind instead of working to overcome them

Three.

You are not a product of your surroundings. You are a product of how you manage your actions within your surroundings.

Four.

Sometimes you may be unsure if something new is the right move or not. The secret is evaluating the amount of friction involved with the change. If there is no friction and resistance, meaning it's happening without effort, the change is likely meant to be and you should go with it, even if your fear of newness is telling you to retreat.

Best,Jordan TarverText "Daily Dose" to (707) 289-7047 for free exclusive daily wisdom, inspiration, and support

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Jordan Tarver is a lead editor at Forbes, a keynote speaker, and the bestselling author of You Deserve This Sh!t.
He’s transformed over 30,000 lives through his book, amassed more than 200,000 devoted followers, and garnered over 60 million views online. Jordan is on a mission to empower people and organizations to unlock exponential growth and expansive possibilities.
CONNECT WITH JORDAN

Expand Your Mind
& Choose Change