Happy New Year!! I don’t know about you, but I’m STOKED for 2023. Why?
- Getting married!! Lots of friends getting married, too!
- Launching my speaking business that I’ve been developing since June 2022 (my first keynote is in Feb!)
- Helping others find their purpose in 30 days with my book and workbook, Pursuit of Purpose: Find Your Purpose in 30 Days
- Revealing my new branding that we’ve been working on (coming soon!!)
- Pushing my journaling practice from 5 to 7 days/week (I wrote 240 pages in 2022 – it’s my therapy)
- Getting married also means…honeymoon!
What are you looking forward to this year?
Thank you for reading this week!
If your life ended at 5 pm, what would you regret?
What’s one thing you know you need to do that, if you did it, your life would be better, but you’re not doing it?
What are you leaving on the table by living on autopilot?
Consider being intentional with the things that come up from answering these questions, because our time is not promised, and life can change in the blink of an eye.
Living with a positive mindset isn’t a gift you’re born with—it’s a choice, a habit, a way of life. When you develop a positive mindset, nothing can take you down or derail you.
The other day someone stole my catalytic converter from my car. While this would usually be something that causes hours of frustration, the positive mindset I’ve built over the years deflected it. I accepted the situation for what it was, focused on the solution, and moved on.
Your energy is too sacred to let negativity and low vibrations steal your life force.
Be deliberate about positivity in 2023.
Everyone’s in a race to figure life out. But we’ll never have it “figured out” because we’re constantly learning more about ourselves.
Knowing there’s no destination, just focus on following your interests and what lights you up. That will pull you in the direction of a life you’re stoked about.
I guess when you know life’s all about doing what lights you up, you kinda…figured it out.
You need to get to a place where you’re more intentional with your decisions. You need to become more consciously aware of the changes you know you need to make in your life but aren’t making.
You have to get into a rhythm of getting uncomfortable and moving toward change.
Disrupt yourself now. Don’t wait.