Instant Impact: Free Yourself From What Holds You Back

Jordan Tarver
|
|
April 28, 2022

I've been enjoying the new 'Question of the Week' portion of this newsletter, and I hope you have too. It's a great way for you to let me know exactly what you want advice on. If you haven't participated yet, check it out below and click your answer.

The word on the street is that there will be random exclusive giveaways for people who answer the question of the week throughout the Thursday newsletters.

Thanks for reading this week!

Question of the Week

What do you desire more? (Click your answer below.)

💰 Success
💯 Confidence

I'll share the results in next Thursday's newsletter. Check out the results from last week below!

Four Ideas

One - last week's results.

Last week, I asked you, "What holds you back more in life, self-limiting beliefs or judgment from others?"

65% of respondents said, "self-limiting beliefs" while the other 35% said, "judgment from others."

First, you can overcome self-limiting beliefs by identifying them and creating empowering core beliefs for each individual self-limiting belief. Empowering core beliefs are the reverse of your self-limiting beliefs and become your daily affirmations that help rewire your subconscious mind. So, for example, let’s say you have the self-limiting belief, “I’m not enough.” The empowering core belief could be “I am enough.”

Second, if judgment from others holds you back, let me be the one to remind you that people are not judging you as you may think. As a matter of fact, people are most likely not even thinking about you the way you think they are. They often are thinking about how you're thinking of them.

Two.

Replace “I have to” with “I get to". This is a sign of gratitude that will help you appreciate your life more.

Three.

The easiest way to break a bad habit or build a good one is to prime your environment. Remove the triggers that cause the bad habit and add what influences the good habit. You shouldn't expect to change your life without changing your surroundings.

Four.

One question to ask yourself if you desire finding your passion: What fills me up with enthusiasm?

Best,Jordan TarverText "Daily Dose" to (707) 289-7047 for free exclusive daily wisdom, inspiration, and support

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Jordan Tarver is a lead editor at Forbes, a keynote speaker, and the bestselling author of You Deserve This Sh!t.
He’s transformed over 30,000 lives through his book, amassed more than 200,000 devoted followers, and garnered over 60 million views online. Jordan is on a mission to empower people and organizations to unlock exponential growth and expansive possibilities.
CONNECT WITH JORDAN

Expand Your Mind
& Choose Change